Emma Memma’s Twirly Tour – NSW + VIC
Saturday, 23 September 2023 at 10am
Saturday, 23 September 2023 at 12 noon
Saturday, 23 September 2023 at 2.30pm (NEW PERFORMANCE!)
Emma Memma will be twirling her way through Victoria and New South Wales in her Butterfly Bus with her friends Elvin Melvin, BB Butterfly and Waffles The Wombat this September!
Empowering the next generation through movement, creativity, inclusiveness and friendship, Emma Memma with her love of dance, sign language and music, brings visual communication to the forefront of the children’s media space and fans will get to immerse themselves in this sparkling experience on Emma Memma’s Twirly Tour.
Families are encouraged to dress in Emma Memma and Elvin Melvin’s favourite colours: orange, pink and green!
Emma Memma’s team acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands, waters and seas where we live, learn and perform.
Duration: 45 minutes
This performance will be Auslan Intepreted.
Wheelchair spaces are available, subject to booking.
For more information about accessibility at the Clocktower Centre please see here.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TICKET PURCHASERS
- All parents and any children over the age of 12 months will require a ticket. Children under the age of 12 months will not require a ticket, but will be required to sit in the lap of a parent or guardian for the full duration of the show. Only one child under 12 months per adult ticket will be permitted.
- A minimum of 2 tickets and a maximum of 10 tickets may be purchased per transaction. Multiple group bookings under a single user account may be cancelled.
- To avoid incorrect bookings, please ensure you correctly select your preferred number of tickets at the time of booking. Please double-check this information on the confirmation page before proceeding to payment. We are unable to provide refunds or exchanges for bookings made in error.
- If you wish to purchase a single ticket (i.e. single parent with a child under the age of 12 months), or if you have specific accessibility requirements (i.e. Auslan-dedicated seating, wheelchair seating or the use of a government-issued Companion Card), please call our box office on 03 9243 9191 to book your seats over the phone.
- E-tickets will be despatched via e-mail 3 days prior to the event. Physical tickets may be collected at the box office on the day of the show, or posted up to 4 weeks in advance of the event.
- For a full list of alternative dates/venues for Emma Memma's Twirly Tour NSW + VIC, please visit livenation.com.au.
Please note all bookings will incur a $4 fee per transaction. This transaction fee is payable whether booking tickets online, over the phone or in-person.
The safety of everyone is important to us. Please ensure that you are familiar with the current Victorian guidelines for attending indoor events. You can view our updated Conditions of Purchase and Conditions of Entry. Closer to each production, all ticket holders will be sent up to date information on the current guidelines.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PURCHASING TICKETS FOR CHILDREN
All parents and any children the age of 18 months and over will require a ticket. Children under the age of 18 months will not require a ticket, but will be required to sit in the lap of a parent or guardian for the full duration of the show. Only one child under 18 months per adult ticket will be permitted.
Please note that children under 15 years can only attend a performance at the Clocktower Centre with an accompanying adult.
Parents will not be able to drop off children and pick them up after, if they are to be unaccompanied during the performance.
The Clocktower Centre has a strict Child Policy. Refer to our website for general information.
Unaccompanied children under 15 years may be refused entry, and tickets cancelled. Cancelled tickets may incur additional fees and the purchaser may not receive a full refund.
If you are unsure about this requirement, please contact our Box Office on 9243 9191 or firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing tickets, to discuss your requirements and options.