Exhibition and Make & Take - a LEGO Fan Event
Monday, 27 June to Friday, 1 July 2022 at Multiple times
Join our school holiday exhibition and "Make & Take" run by Melbourne LEGO® Users Group (MUGS), 27 June to 1 July at the Clocktower Centre!
The Exhibition - Free
The exhibition will be run daily between 10am-3pm in the Pascoe Room North, and will feature a range of impressive sculptures constructed from bricks ranging from lifesize to tabletop.
The Make & Take Sessions - $10 per participant
In these sessions, participants will receive a small polybag of lego bricks and there will be a guided making session. Your little ones will be be able to take their new creation home with them!
The sessions will be held in the Pascoe Room South and will run for approximately 45 minutes.
One parent or guardian may attend the Make & Take with the child participant.
- Monday, 27 June at 10.30am & 1pm
- Tuesday, 28 June at 10.30am & 1pm
- Wednesday, 29 June at 10.30am & 1pm (Both quiet workshops*)
- Thursday, 30 June at 10.30am & 1pm
- Friday, 1 July at 10.30am
* Wednesday, 29 June will be a designated ‘quiet’ day for children who might benefit from a more relaxed and quieter environment. This can include, but is not limited to, people with autism, sensory sensitivities, Tourette's syndrome, learning disabilities or dementia, as well as people living with anxiety or people who have experienced trauma.)
More about the Melbourne LEGO User Group
The Melbourne LEGO® User Group is an accumulation of the best and brightest LEGO® fans, designers and friends within Melbourne and the greater Victoria area. Spanning over 19 years, MUGs is well established as a LEGO® User Group and frequently displays at community events around Australia and the world. An auspice of the not for profit Brickventures Inc, MUGs provides a free and easily accessible space for LEGO® fans to meet, discuss, play and learn about LEGO® techniques and skills, as well as providing a safe and welcoming baseplate for all fans of LEGO®. Please visit their website for more information.
LEGO, the LEGO Minifigure, and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2022 The LEGO Group.
The Exhibition and Make and Take event is not associated with the LEGO® company.